Water To Drink Seminars, Workshops, Training Sessions. Includes:
- Connecting Land Use, Water Quality and Human Health
- Integrating Environment and Community Issues
- Watershed Risk Assessment
- Inter-disciplinary Monitoring Strategies
- An Enabling Environment: Setting Up Your own Program
Professional Technical Assistance/Consultation in
- Ecosystem Hydrology
- Community Health
- Environmental Planning
- Integrated Watershed Management
Contact us for a custom fit for your projects, organization or conference.
"Water To Drink"- A Secondary Teachers Guide to watershed activities and science education.
"Nature's Way"- Children's Book featuring stories and pictures about our environment for children and those who "won't grow up"